Monday, January 18, 2016

January 6, 2016 Email

Hey Fam! Sorry I haven't emailed recently, some crazy stuff has just happened. We had transfers again and we thought that my companion was leaving. Turns out, I was the one that left. I thought I would finish in Andersen but ended up moving to Chico. The situation with that is there is a Hmong Elder down here who didn't have a companion for six weeks since he training a new one in a month and a half. So President Marston decided to have me come down and spend the transfer with him since he figured I wouldn't mind, which I don't.

Sculpture in Chico- - -Give a "big hand" to Elder Smith!!!!

Here we will be doing both Hmong and English work since there isn't a whole lot of Hmong's in the area. It's going to be a good time since I know the Elder I'm working with, Elder Fitzgerald. He has been out for almost a year and he has been doing well in the work. It's kinda funny too cause I will be the second missionary in a row that he will be sending home. His last companion he sent home was his trainer. He's pretty cool, so this last transfer will be good.

It's weird to think that I only have six weeks left on my mission and I'm home. That's crazy!! I know that it's been two years, but man has it flown by. I can't wait to see you guys start getting back in the swing of things. It's gonna be weird cause I won't have anything to talk about but the mission for quite a while. Hahaha!

Well anyway, that's all I've got for you guys this week. Hope you all have a great week and I wish you the best.

Elder Mitchell Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment