Tuesday, April 8, 2014

April 7, 2014 email. . .


Dear Smith's,

Hey everyone! It's good you guys got one of those better log splitters. I know the guys don't like to split by means of the axe, lazy bums. Hahaha:) Anyway, just hope and pray that the weather gets better. It's needs to get better in Montana if there's to be any good moods for sports.

It's good to know that Stockton had a good time at another prom. Hopeful Parker gets better, he won't be able to go into throwing events for track. Just don't do anything that would make it worse like falling of the top bunk of a bed. :) Do good in baseball Brigz. I wish I would have had the chance to do baseball when I was younger.

We had an investigator watch general conference yesterday but all others somehow weren't able to watch it at the church or at their homes. Our investigators seem to want to learn but refuse to keep commitments or ignore everything we say. We aren't sure what to do with our people or how to really address them on the importance of the commitments. Things just seem to be getting more difficult here, but I expect that from Rio Linda. I know that they have their agency and we need to respect that. We just need them to have their hearts softened by prayer and studying the Book of Mormon to know that these things are true.

I love you all and think of you guys when ever I have hard times and struggles and know that I have your support and your welcomes when I return home.

Love,

Elder Smith

(editor's note:  Parker broke his wrist years ago from falling off a bunk bed while diving to catch a football.)

No comments:

Post a Comment