Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Official Treat Your Trainer Package for Greenies


 Here are the items that I sent in Mitchell's greenie package.  I sent two of everything since it was a treat your trainer theme.  They were all green, it's amazing how many green things you can find in the store!!!  Underneath each picture is the saying that went with the item.

Start each day Affresh

(A light up bracelet) 2 Nephi 12:5

Life can be a "breze" when we do it the Lord's way

Gain knowledge from each other

Matthew 4:19

(sing it out) The trainer and the greenie, work together in perfect harmony

Missionaries are life savers

(I blacked out the r, i and e so it only said "listen")--Listen to the still, small voice

1 Nephi 3:7

Resolve differences quickly

Spring out of bed, ready to face each day

Lengthen your stride

Always use tact

(I covered up the "dent" with the label)--"Tri" hard each day

I had one other thing that I sent in the package, but I can't remember what it was.  Feel free to send packages his way, he loves them.

No comments:

Post a Comment