Thursday, February 19, 2015

February 2, 2015 Email



Hey Family! It's great to hear you're all staying busy. Lots of stuff seems to be going on there with all the different schedules. 

This week, we got our transfer call. We got information that I would be leaving Redding and I had the opportunity to bear my testimony with the ward for the last time. We got the call that I will be heading into Gridley serving in Table Mount Ward. I've been told that Table Mount is a pretty cool and interesting Ward that should be interesting. Most of the week was working and meeting people and saying goodbye to most of the members. There are a few other members that I would like to visit and with the schedule we have currently, it will be interesting to try and see them all. We didn't have too much luck with many of the names and we didn't even get the address written down for a great potential investigator. Other than that, there wasn't anything much that happened this week. 

I love you all and hope you continue to do all your activities and tasks well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment