Thursday, February 19, 2015

He has hit the 1/2 way point!!!

It is hard to believe that Mitchell has been gone for one year.  Here is a post he put on Facebook:

One year ago today; I set out on a journey that has changed my life forever. My mission has been such a blessing to me and I hope it has been a blessing in the lives of others. I have made the goal to finish the last year of my mission with diligence and with great effort on my part to help others‪#‎ComeUntoChrist‬ and help them make the covenants and promises with Heavenly Father.
This is my mission. This is the mission of the Lord.

When he left a year ago. . .

On the job in California now!
We are so proud of him and his choice to take two years of his life and dedicate it to spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ!!  Love this man!

No comments:

Post a Comment