Thursday, December 3, 2015

July 22, 2015 Email

The Zone


Hey!! It's good to hear from you guys this week! Great job getting those papers In Stockton! Let me know where you go with a video. So I've had something really interesting happen this week. We had transfers and my last companion is home now. To my surprise though, I got transferred as well. How that happens and why, I don't know.😐😕 



I am now serving in Colfax in the Auburn area. We are covering a home ward and a YSA ward here. I didn't go zone leader here but this is one of the few zones that doesn't have the zone leaders covering the YSA. It's weird and interesting. It definitely makes our schedule way busy throughout the week. If any letters or mail was shipped to my last address, let me know before Monday so I can pick it up on my way down to the mission office. My new companion is Elder Shaprio and has been out a little less then I have. He is a great missionary and loves working hard. It will be a good transfer I feel. 

Well that's all I've got for you this week! Have fun, enjoy life, and love the Lord!

Love
Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment