Thursday, December 3, 2015

June 8, 2015 Email

Hey Fam! It's great to hear you're all doing great this last week! The hike Dad and the guys went on is one of my favorite hikes up in Montana. Last week we went on a hike up to a place called Feather Falls and had a great time with the zone there. 





The hike had two different paths; one went for just over 3 miles and the other was just over 4 miles. The 3 mile stretch was steeper and a little more difficult while the 4 mile stretch was mostly flat and easier. It's good to hear the others are doing well in helping you and Dad by cleaning and keeping up on he house. Great job guys!! 

The past couple of weeks have been crazy and busy here. We kept having these activities that end up taking all day and we don't get back to the church or anywhere else with Internet before we have to take off for our dinners. The weeks all just kinda melded together and had the same things happening again. We did get transfers this last week! I will be going down to Rocklin to a really cool ward from what I hear of it. My companion will be a missionary I knew at the beginning of my mission down in Antelope so this should be an interesting companionship. He is going to be finishing his mission while I'm with him so that will be another interesting factor to it all. This next transfer will be fun and good! 

Well that's all I've got for ya this week. I wish you all the best and hope you have a great week till we talk next time. 

Love
Elder Smith

Elder Mitchell Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment