Thursday, December 3, 2015

July 7, 2015 Email

Hey Fam! Sorry I didn't write yesterday. We spent a majority of he day moving into our new apartment and didn't get to the church building to email. It is a nice place and is fairly well kept aside from ants being the problem here. We are getting it taken care of so they should be gone shortly. 




I got to stay in for the 4th of July fireworks unfortunately. There was a show with ground-air fireworks put up by a church for some publicity and stuff like that. I have a video of it that I will try sending to you guys later on in the week. 

Way to go Stockton!! Your making a big change in your life and it is great to hear you are willing to answer the call the Lord has for you. Where ever you go, who ever you see, you will bless those around you in ways you couldn't even imagine. 



This week was another one where my companion has been sicker than a dog and I am starting to show signs of the same thing I had earlier. We have just been resting and trying to prevent as much of an outbreak as possible since it's causing problems in another zone. We still do all that we can to help where at all possible but try to avoid contact with people so we can stop this cold. Other than all that we are just trying still to recover from this sickness going around. 

That's all I've got for you guys this week. I hope you all enjoy the week and will talk to you next week! 

Love
Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment