Wednesday, September 17, 2014

August 18, 2014 Email



Hey there!

It's great to hear everyone's getting into school and sports. Dad must be pretty swamped with work to say he might go hunting this year. I still remember some pretty crazy times we had when we went hunting for elk before I left. Maybe Dad could take Parker up in the mountains by Cory's to get some experience with bow hunting. Yesterday was the seminary kick off where my Ward Mission Leader is subbing there for a while. Stake conference here was great. President Hallstrom and Elder Smith were both here and we had a great time in both adult and regular session. It was all focused on missionary work and how we must be as missionaries are to help the missionaries. Transfer calls came in last night and I'm going up to Redding after six months in Antelope. I'm not sure where my home will be at, so I'll email you the address when I get there. 

Aside from the weekend, everything else has been slow. We helped the elders quorum finish up inviting people to stake conference last Sunday. The same with the High Priests group of people. We did pick up a new investigator who seems interested with what we have to say. Hopefully Elder Larsen and the new Greenie coming in can get in touch with him again. So that was pretty much my week here. Hopefully things go good up in Redding and I keep learning. 

I love you all and have you in my prayers all the time. Hope you all have a great week and have fun in everything you do. 

Love,
Elder Smith  

No comments:

Post a Comment