Wednesday, September 17, 2014

June 23, 2014 Email


Hey there! How are things there? I hope everything has been settling
down after scout camp. This week was another hectic, busy week with
our area here. We've been going all over trying to pick up more
investigators. We went out to our further areas and did some tracting
and found some potentials that we can go visit later on. We have been
talking with a lot of people and have found some new investigators, so
we've been way busy.

Things have been going good for me here and I have been improving in
everything. My eating habits have changed, I have a better attitude,
and I feel happier about myself. I know a mission is for the people we
teach, but it is also a place where we personally change for the
better. It has helped me grow personal, emotionally, and spiritually
in ways that I couldn't imagine.

I love you all and hope to hear from you soon.

Love,
Elder Smith

**Mitchell was not getting our emails, that is why he sounds a little bummed that we hadn't emailed.**

No comments:

Post a Comment