Thursday, December 18, 2014

November 17, 2014 Email



Hey Fam! It's great that you had a great week. It's great that you were able to help the missionaries Mom. It's great to aid In the Lord's work and to see people progress and want to continue to make those steps of faith. Also, way to go on your Honor Band try outs Stockton! You gotta let me know how it goes and what songs your playing. Keep practicing on your basketball skills Parker and always strive for your goals in everything you do. And a big Happy Birthday to you Brigham! It's weird to think how old you're getting cause it means I'm getting old. Haha! 

Since you didn't get my email apparently, we had transfers last week and Elder Briggs and I are staying the same for another transfer. This week went by super fast for us. We had several meetings and people to see all thoughout the week with little time to see them all. Tuesday was Transfer Day and we had to help Elder Zaugg with getting his stuff ready and to load up. Funny thing was that Elder Zaugg and a sister missionary are both going to my last area and are double covering the same wards. They've been following each other all their missions and they find it very weird. Several new missionaries came into the mission and we got to meet them at our zone meeting this last week. We met with several people and have seen great progression with them. We have someone on date who is willing to make his goal and desire of being a member a reality. 

Well, I've gotta get going. So I wish you all the best and hope to hear from you next week. I love you all and have you in my prayers always. 

Love,
Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment