Thursday, October 15, 2015

April 21, 2015 Email



Hey Fam! Sorry I didn't write last week, my email was wiggin out and I couldn't email everything I wanted to email. Last week we went to Bald Rock Mountain where we spent most of the day there and we had a barbecue after the hike. After the hike we went to the church and we emailed till the wifi failed on us. 

It is great to hear you're all keeping busy and doing all that needs to get done. It must be crazy out there with the schedules and everyone is going to their different activities and jobs. It's great the one investigator is making the commitment to baptism and is willing to show Heavenly Father her devotion and faith. Let her know she has a prayer from me. 

Both our weeks have been slow and long. We met with a couple of people last week and hardly saw anyone this week. There were a couple of people that have been making some good progress and are very sincere about changing and making those commitments to change. Yesterday we found out that our golden investigator, who we were going to put in date for baptism, ended up moving down to Fresno where she didn't have the opportunity to learn the gospel or to make those changes like she was here in Oroville. It was such a bummer because she made so much progress and was very open to everything the gospel has to offer for her and now she's back where she has all these bad influences and is in a sticky situation. We are going to see if we can get missionaries down there so she can still learn and make those commitments to he gospel. 

Well that's all I've got for ya for now. Sorry the letter is a little late. P-Day is hectic this week because we got transfers and everyone was wanting to chill and say their good-byes. My companion is leaving and I'll be getting a new companion who seems pretty legit. I love you guys and I hope you continue strong through the week. 

Love,
Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment